Priyanka Chopra Jonas discusses overcoming the challenges of not fitting into sample size....

Priyanka Chopra Jonas discusses overcoming the challenges of not fitting into sample size.


Celebrity star Priyanka Chopra Jonas weighs in on the  disturbing struggles she faced when starting out.   This star is  frequently called out for not being a typical"  part model" for  utmost girls.    He admitted this Friday when he appeared at the Southwest Film Festival( SXSW).   There, he took a trip down memory lane and  reported some of the most  obnoxious  commentary he is ever had. 

 " I was told a lot of  effects that were hard to hear. The pressure at work is so  violent, you can not really show your chin in your armor."  " Someone told me I was not good enough. I was devastated, I talked to my family, I cried to my hubby( Nick Jonas) and my  platoon, I felt really bad." It's not that the sample size is the problem, but  utmost of us do not, the sample size is 2 sizes." 

 " At times, when I express myself, it can be misinterpreted, and I notice that some  individualities respond with hurtful and negative  commentary. These  commentary not only affect me but also extend to my  favored bones,particularly my son and family.

 It seems as though people forget that I'm also a  mortal being who can be impacted by their words."  " This pressure is  inexpressible. I can not explain how it feels when you are sitting in your  president and you just feel like you were born because people forget that you are  mortal."   In my opinion, it's important to have  probative  individualities around you who  authentically love and  watch for you. 

It isn't about what you can offer or do for them, but rather about their desire to see you happy and appreciated. Rather than seeking a large group of  familiarity, I prefer to have a small circle of trusted  individualities who I know I can count on.   In my opinion, it's important to have  probative  individualities around you who  authentically love and  watch for you. It isn't about what you can offer or do for them, but rather about their desire to see you happy and appreciated.

 Rather than seeking a large group of  familiarity, I prefer to have a small circle of trusted  individualities who I know I can count on.   In my opinion, it's important to have  probative  individualities around you who  authentically love and  watch for you. It isn't about what you can offer or do for them, but rather about their desire to see you happy and appreciated. Rather than seeking a large group of  familiarity, I prefer to have a small circle of trusted  individualities who I know I can count on.